Gas Station & C-Store
|Gas Station.pdf||To print this page, please download the GasStation.pdf file located to the left. If you would like to print all of the pages of this website, find the link at the bottom of the page.|
If you operate anywhere in the Gas Station/C-Store sector, you know that the appraisal of your properties is a unique, specialty practice. Only the experienced need apply. ZENGEL & Associates brings to your valuation project a high-test wealth of knowledge and dependability. Regardless of where you are on the supplier-dealer continuum, count on us to give you the most current, on-market information you need to make the right business decisions.
Major oil companies
Middle market and closely-held operators
Small, independent dealers, jobbers and lessees
Financing & Refinancing
Single Site to Portfolio Acquisition & Divestiture
New Construction & Site Rehab
Leasehold & Leased Fee
Periodic Rental Adjustment
Site Contamination & Stigma
• For an attorney client valuation of the going concern of two gas station/c-stores in the Stockton - Sacramento area was completed so that ownership interest could be separated equitably. Valuation: +/-$2.5 million.
• An annual asset valuation of two gas station/c-store properties in the Lake Tahoe area was completed for internal bank asset review.
• Medium-size jobber hired us to value four properties including two bulk petroleum plants/cardlock/warehouse/tire shop, and a separate cardlock. The purpose was for estate valuation and the properties were located from Red Bluff to San Andreas, CA.
• For estate gifting purposes, our client engaged us to value nearly 90 California Gas Station/ C-Stores across 57 different cities in the Central Valley; Northern California; the South, East and North SF Bay Areas; San Francisco and SF Peninsula; and the Central Coast – plus a large, Truck Travel Center.
• For a vertically integrated US refiner/wholesaler/ retailer required to divest properties because of a recent corporate acquisition, we valued 19 company-owned Gas Station sites across the SF Bay Area and Northern California.