Banks & Lenders
|Banks.pdf||To print this page, please download the Banks.pdf file located to the left. If you would like to print all of the pages of this website, find the link at the bottom of the page.|
If you are a commercial lender, you are faced with a multitude of borrower and site characteristics to consider. One key factor is the real estate itself. So, when you need an independent real estate valuation, look no further than ZENGEL & Associates. We deliver client-centered, MAI-quality real estate appraisals that are accurate, professional, on time, and competitively priced. Regardless of your underwriting location, count on us to give you the most current, on-market information you need to make the right lending decisions for properties in Central, Northern, and now extending to the Central Coast including areas of Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties.
Regional and Local Banks
Industrial, Specialty and Gas Station Lenders
Car Dealership Lenders
Bank of the West
Bank of the Sierra
California Bank & Trust
Farm Credit West
Federal Land Bank
First Community Bank
Fresno First Bank
Fresno Madera Farm Credit
Golden State Farm Credit
LaSalle Bank (now Bank of America)
State Center Credit Union
Valley Business Bank (now Citizens Business Bank)
Wells Fargo Bank
Deliver an MAI-prepared product for a competitive fee
Take only those assignments where we can satisfy your delivery deadlinesWork within your web-based, appraisal bid and scheduling process
Provide your choice of appraisal formats: restricted or appraisal
Lenders engage us to complete real estate appraisals for assorted reasons:
Single Site to Portfolio Acquisitions & Divestitures
Real Property Financings & Refinancings
Site Modification or Rehab
Site Contamination & Stigma
Leasehold & Leased Fee
Periodic Asset Review
Market Rent Studies
Market Wise – With Special Use Capability
Farmland – Improved & Transitional
Food Packaging & Cold Storage
Gas Stations & C-Stores Hotels & Motels
Manufacturing – Light/Heavy
Mixed Use Developments
Neighborhood, Strip and Power Retail Centers
Offices Restaurants and Franchised Fast Food
Schools and Government Buildings
Special Use Properties
• For a Northern California bank underwriting a refinancing, we issued a summary appraisal on a multi-location medical complex in Central California, including six office buildings and a convalescent facility.
• A publicly-traded ownership group seeking financing from a California bank and an auto manufacturer, asked us to value six current and proposed dealerships at various sites in Northern and Central California, including metro Sacramento and Fresno.
• For a SF Bay Area bank considering the financing of a leased fee interest, we valued a 2600 acre mixed-use ranch in Northern California with farmland, grazing land, orchards and an aggregate mine, along with structural improvements.
• For a Chicago bank with a specialty refinancing, we appraised a Northern California industrial creamery operation.
• For a Central Coastal California bank an asset review valuation was completed on a multi-retail complex including truck stop, signature hotel, retail store, restaurant, air strip and excess land property located in the Central Valley.